Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

23 February 2014

I'm Back........ And Feeling Inspired!!

After a year long hiatus, I've decided to start blogging again. Since being back in the UK after living in Cape Town, real life took over, and I lost my spark for blogging. I was uninspired by my wardrobe and fashion in general, and kind of questioned why I was blogging. Was it to get followers? Get noticed? Get acclaim? So I stopped.

What I've come to think in the last few months is that I blog because I like it. I love fashion and love talking about it.  If people want to read it great, if not, it's an outlet for me to be creative whilst I'm not working in the fashion industry.  I don't know if it's going to Fashion Week, or I've it's the change in season, but I feel really excited and inspired by fashion at the moment. I'm loving all the new ranges in store and online, and have spent loads of time recently outfit planning, customising and experimenting,  which I feel like I've not done in ages. I feel in a different head space, and want to record that.

And so, Just Mee Dee is back. I'm not going to tie myself in knots about daily posts, cool outfits and number of followers, I'm just going to take my time and write about stuff I love.

My blogs going to have a face lift in terms of design and content, so if you're reading this, thank you. I have no idea why people want to read anything about lil old me, but thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Keep an eye out for what's next!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great reason to start blogging again you definitely should do it for you and not anyone else. Good Luck with your continued blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some new posts from you :)

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and would love you to come and check my latest blog posts out :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig