Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

18 January 2015

STYLE: Hat Lovin


My friends have always called me the Queen of Accessories, but in the past 2 years I've become obsessed with hats, so much so it's very rare you see me without one! So much so that when I went out for lunch with a friend last week, she said she knew I was arriving when she saw a fedora walk past the window!!

I've got a small head, so I favour a trilby or a baker boy, but fedoras and big floppy 70s style hats are quickly becoming a wardrobe staple. Then, you can never go wrong with a bobble, I'm from Manchester, and it's ALWAYS cold, so a bobbles standard!! 2014 was definitely the year of the hat, and I can't wait to to add to my collection in 2015!! Now, anyone got any ideas where I can buy a top hat from?!?!?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig