Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

5 February 2015

EATS - Neighbourhood Manchester

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been away with work and it's been craaaaaaaazy!! But great, but I'll talk about that another time!!

Last Thursday my friend and I went to Neighbourhood in Manchester for a long overdue catch up and their great deal of 2 courses and a cocktail for £20.  Now I'm not sure if this deal was for January only as it's not on their website, but I'd recommend it if it's still on and you can eat before 7 Monday to Thursday!

Neighbourhood is one if my fave places to go out for drinks in Manchester (anywhere that encourages dancing on tables is up there in my opinion), but I've never eaten there til last week ..... But boy is that going to change; the food was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!


We started with cocktails and both had Strawberry Martinis which were lush and a real treat after a dry January (yes we did cheap and finish a few days early!)


I had lobster tacos to start, and seeing as I'd never had lobster before I was really impressed. The tacos were small but the lobster was the majority of it, and they were just the right size to not be over facing. I did feel a bit mean when I went to the bathroom later on and saw the lobsters in the ice tray tho!!


For mains we both had Steak Frites, which for the prices was great value. I thought my steak was big but Kate's was huge!!  It was a little oily for my liking, but was cooked to perfection.


I'll definitely be eating here again. It's one if my fave girls night out places so I think food will defo need to be included next time we're there!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig