Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

1 July 2015

LIFE: MIA...... then Life changes

Good intentions........ I had loooaaadddsss of them when it came to blogging, but non of them materialised and I've not posted since February!  I wouldn't mind, but I've wrote things, photographed things and just not published them.

I've been suffering a huge crisis in confidence recently, and feeling really down on myself.  I had a huge falling out with 2 of my closest friends who basically shat on me from a great hight, which put me in a tailspin of believing I was a horrible person.  But having some great friends remind me that I did nothing wrong, and they did, has spurred me on to make some major changes in my life.  My home life has taken a turn for the better without these people in my life, I've joined the gym (12 weeks and counting til Ibiza!!) and have been looking at some alternative work options.  Basically my work/life balance has been shot for a number of reasons, and no one can help me but me is what I've come to realise.

So, I want to get back into blogging.  I love writing about fashion, style and food (3 of my favourite things), and now I have more time on my hands and a clearer mind, I'm determined to do it.

So, lets see how long this lasts!!

Thanks for reading, I often wonder why people do, but I love it that you do!







Twitter: _justmeedee_ Instagram: justmeedee_


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig