Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

24 July 2015

STYLE: New Online Site - Nastydress

Just a quick post today to tell you about a site I found from my sick bed yesterday, Nastydress. Despite reservations about the name, I clicked on it, and was really impressed with some of the things I found.  

Apologies for the quality of the photos here, they're just taken from the site, but I'll shoot them myself when they arrive.......... if I like them!!

The 1st thing I bought was this maxi dress, which I thought would be great when I go to Ibiza in September.  I love the colours on this, and thought it was quite unusual, and seeing as I hate wearing anything other people have, its right up my street.  It comes in a few different colour ways too, and was only £8.77!!  In fact I bought 3 dresses and a swimsuit for £32!!  I don't expect the quality to be amazing for that price, but it'll be fine for hols I hope.


The next thing is this beautiful bright coral dress.  I love the shape of this, although I am worried about the material.  It says chiffon, but looks more of a stiff material on the image, so I'm not sure this will look anything like this!  It come in 5 other colours, including yellow which I'm kicking myself about not getting, but for only £9.06, I can order all colours if I want!!  I'm hoping this will look amazing with a tan and gold accessories.



The last thing I ordered is this asymmetric dress.I had one like this from asos, but had a slight accident with a pick cocktail, and it never recovered, so I've been on the look out for a while, until I stumbled upon this for only £8.61!!  


I am really hoping these dresses are like they are in the pictures, as I will have got some bargains, but if they're not, I've not spent that much and can always Depop them.

I'll let you know when they arrive!

Anyone found any great new online stores recently?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig