Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

7 July 2015

STYLE: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie HW is definitely my girl crush.  She's just flawless and gives me hair and wardrobe envy constantly.  I love this look on her from the Vogue Gala in Paris last night. All black, simple, classic with a twist, very much my style.



The best thing about this outfit, is its pretty simple to copy, just a black tube skirt and either a piece of material, or scarf/sarong, and hey presto.  I'm 100% certain I won't look a patch on Rosie, but I'll be getting my creative on to copy this look.

Who's your style crush?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig