Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

8 June 2012

MYLOOK Rainy days

If you've read my blog before, I often moan about bringing the totally wrong clothes to Cape Town from the UK, but its normally because I have WAY too much summer stuff.  So, the past few days, when its been pouring down, and like a British winter, I've realised I'm majorly lacking in winter clothes too (which is making me wonder what I actually DO have, but giving me a good excuse to go shopping!).

Yesterday's weather was so bad I couldn't leave my apartment, as not having an umbrella or a decent coat (I bought a leather and a denim jacket, an All Saints mac and 2 blazers!) I would have looked like a drowned rat!  Today, I've got a personal training session at the gym, and am going to a beer tasting a Mitchell's Brewery at the Waterfront tonight, so today I'm wearing a pretty casual look, and one which will keep me dry!  More than anything, I think these boots by Blowfish may well be the best thing I brought with me, and will not be off my feet for the next few months!  Happy Friday!





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the boots :)
    have a good day sweetie!
    xoxo
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh no! WELL, you aren't missing out on anything, the weather here is totally shocking. Sidenote: I always wear my leather jackets in the rain! ;)

    The Style Rawr!
    Tara (& Jade)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are a keeper of a pair of boots! So classic and edgy and will go with absolutely everything! EVERY girl needs a pair of boots like this in her wardrobe!

    Gemma x

    http://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig