Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

12 September 2012

Dip Hem DIY


I’ve been a huge fan of the dip hem and handkerchief hem trend for quite a while now.  I’m only 5 feet 2, so I look taller if there’s something going on with my hems!  I’m loving these pieces at the moment, and have been playing around with lengths to create unusual shapes and flashes of colour by pairing them together, which is great and very much fitting with my self imposed September style challenge.  I've been amazed at how easily all these pieces can be mixed and matched and worn in different ways to create new silhouettes so now I’m itching to go out somewhere now to try these looks out!  check out the looks in future blog posts.
 
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. love your blog such an inspiration<3
    check out mine
    therddiary.blogspot.com
    followed you<3 follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the hi-low look too! One of my favorite trends right now. For some reason I feel like a princess when I wear them haha :) Whatever works right? Can't wait to see what they look like on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so cute! I'm also petite (4'10") so I'll have to try this hemline out. I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my scarf giveaway!(open internationally)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable blog! Following you through google connect. Hope you share the love back by visiting and following me too!

    Much love from Canada~
    KD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig