Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

7 September 2012

MY LOOK: Back In The Groove


I’ve been notably absent from the blogging world for a few weeks whilst I was back in the UK.  1 because my Dad’s laptop would not accept my SD card, and I was struggling to blog from my phone or Ipad, but also because I wanted to spend quality time with my friends and family, as it’ll be another year until I see most of them.  I was home for 2 ½ weeks but I was grateful to get on the plane back to Cape Town to have some time to myself!  It was manic, but worth it.  I managed to do quite a bit of shopping, so my new stuff will be involved in outfit posts soon.  Luckily I bought loads of things in the sale, as we’re in Spring here now, so bought loads in the end of summer sales. Result!

I arrived back on Tuesday evening and was immediately taken out for dinner and cocktails with my gorgeous hubby who I’d missed very much.  Yesterday he took the day off work, and we spent the day chilling, riding our bikes, walking around the complex we live on, and going for a few drinks in the early evening.  These pictures were originally taken as just candid shots, but my hubby suggested doing the detail shots in case I wanted them to blog about, so I’ve obviously taught him well!! Note to self: need to get back in the blogging mindset! This skirt is new, and I loved the colour as soon as I saw it.  Amazingly, for someone who loves black as much as I do, I bought one thing in black in the UK, but bought a lot of neutrals and colour, which is so not me……. Being in SA must have changed me!  I can see me wearing this with lots of different colours, and it also looks great worn as a dress with a belt.  These shoes are also new, and an absolute bargain £4 in the sale!  I thought the red, black and animal print looked great together, so was very happy with this, seeing as it was thrown together before I’d managed to unpack!
 

 
Love the reflection of J taking the shot in this pic!

 
 

Top – Topshop Skirt – Primark  Belt – Topshop Bag – H&M       Shoes – George at Asda Watch - Marc Jacobs  Bracelet - New Look
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your shoes!!! <3

    check my Romwe giveaway!
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look, love your skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard and zebra detailing! :) very nice! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that red maxi skirt & those sandals are so cute!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig