Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

9 January 2015

JW Anderson Pre Fall 2015

I've been a fan of JW Anderson for a while, long before the Topshop collab, so was excited when I saw the Pre Fall Collection images.  I'm all for people wearing things in unusual ways, and I think he's a Master of showcasing that, and I actually think this is a collection anyone can create the look of from things they already have in their wardrobe.  Its heavily 60s inspired, but a lot of the shapes can be copied easily.  The shape of the bell bottom trousers is actually made from a split, not a bell shape, which mean anyone can do this with scissors to an old pair of jeans!  Anyone who knows me, knows I wear all of my zip bottom trousers this way anyway, so I am proud to say I'm on JW Anderson trend, although the truth is I have to do this as I'm so short, I look like Nora Batty (sorry for the V old reference!) if I don't.

Anyway, here's some of my fave looks from the collection.






Create this look by belting any of this seasons capes with a coloured belt.  I'm lucky, I have a few season old Dorothy Perkins coat which is this exact shape, with a belt, so I'm just going to swop the belt.  Why I've never done this before is beyond me!!


The Fashion Bloggers Fave ASOS Fur Bomber here is the perfect way to recreate this look!  Unfortunately its sold out now, so I'm even more glad I nabbed one at weekend!


This weekend is literally going to be spent trawling the vintage shops of Manchester's Northern Quarter to find a tan shearling jacket, as I am OBSESSED with this!


The pattern of this dress coat is like a work of art, I'm in love!


I couldn't not put the archetypal black look in, but this is typical JW Anderson for me.  So bad, its good!!  

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend.  I'm off to cut some slits in my jeans and find some wide coloured belts to recreate this look!!










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig