Manchester based fashion and lifestyle blog

16 July 2015

STYLE: Leather Biker Jacket

Its pay day, and whilst that normally means shoes to me (in fact most days mean shoes to me!), I've treated myself to a new leather jacket.

I've been after a new biker jacket for months, but couldn't find one that was quite right.  I wanted the standard motorcycle panels on the shoulder, but not all the way down the arm, I didn't want a belt and it had to be real leather and not look cheap ............ picky, moi???

Anyone who knows me, or has seen any of my social media, knows that a standard outfit for me involves a leather jacket and a fedora, whether that's with jeans or with a dress, so I didn't mind how much I spent, as I know its an investment piece for me, and I'll wear it until it wears out!

I found this one on asos, and thought it looked great, and just what I was looking for. 





 I've got another leather jacket by Barneys Original , from IL2L (here) and the leather is buttery soft and a great fit so I was ecstatic, even more so when I saw it was in the sale reduced from £190 to £98!!

Now that's a pay day treat!!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love hearing other peoples views on my fashion loves! xoxo

© Just Mee Dee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig